Tuesday, December 14, 2010

jum..its time for nasi lemak kukus!!

al-kisah....why i choose to selling nasi lemak kukus???
oke let me start from the begining until now......
oke biar im introduce my back profile..im zalina or easly to know me u can call me as "KAK INA"..
i love coking and also love to see people happy when they eating my lovely nasi lemak kukus...
im also got one proud inside my heart....im selling this nasi lemak just near behind NSK Rawang.
This nasi lemak from the earliest age my third child .. and now she is already 20 years old ... nasi lemak is about 20 years was carried out. This recipe for "nasi lemak kukus" is also a recipe passed down our family members, including the recipe for pickling lime and lemon nips with 2 flavors of flavored pickles sweet and sour spices .want to know what is special about me though lime pickles? wait for my next update because now its the time for the "nasi lemak kukus only :)!"
what is special about my steaming nasi lemak? 
I offer them nasi lemak is the type berlauk easy to say nasi lemak "ala-ala nasi berlauk la :) "
it is also inclu lauk such as " ayam goreng berempah,rendang kerang, telur mata separuh masak, daging berlada, include also bihun goreng meh:)
we also can received orders for more information can contact us online at 03-60915746 or email 
zalina_nasilemak@yahoo.com 

No comments:

Post a Comment